curmudgeonism: Entire world has stopped making nylon shells

Old January 2nd 13, 05:21 PM posted to rec.running,ott.general
John Hurley

Default curmudgeonism: Entire world has stopped making nylon shells

Andy:

# Things get pretty wintery in Ottawa, Canada. *I like to dress up in
layers, capping the layers off with a nylon shell.

Use tyvek for temps down to 30ish degrees.

My advice anyway ... and go for something else under those temps.

Seriously are you having a taylor adjust your running pants?

I tend to use Nike running pants size medium works well for 31 inch
waist and long legs.

Do they have a Dicks sporting goods in Canada I would check around
there to see what is available first then look online for better
bargains.

Lots of races sell extra tyvek jackets at very reasonable costs.

Nylon suit Eris Swimming 0 September 17th 05 10:55 PM
My nylon suit doesn't last?? Gary Swimming 7 July 26th 04 10:04 AM
nylon suit Frank W. Marrs III Swimming 3 July 22nd 04 03:18 AM
Paclite shells John Myers Walking in the UK 14 August 30th 03 10:48 AM