Oakley

Old February 28th 09, 11:37 AM posted to rec.running
Doug Freese

Default Oakley

wrote in message
I finally got my defective sunglasses back from Oakley and they didn't
even bother to replace the cracked lens. I'm left with a defective
cracked lens.

I guess it's safe to say your are not satisfied with Oakley! Any other
dead or dying horse you want beat? Do the glasses make you
aerodynamically faster?

-D

Oakley sunglasses dizzy Running 1 February 20th 09 03:40 AM
Oakley Thump rsquared Triathalon 1 November 22nd 05 08:37 PM
Oakley Glasses - Opinion [email protected] Running 2 August 27th 05 12:59 PM
FS: 4 OAKLEY Heater lenses mrbubl Triathalon 0 May 22nd 04 03:04 PM
FS: Oakley Sunglass + Much More!! FREE Shipping Worldwide!! Lens Link Triathalon 8 April 2nd 04 04:12 PM