anabolic steroids and weight loss meds for sale

Old February 27th 09, 08:10 PM posted to rec.running
Michelle

Default anabolic steroids and weight loss meds for sale

In article
,
wrote:

buy anabolic steroids at wholesale prices...

Reported to the FBI.

--
26.2 Because I can
Old February 28th 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.running
Doug Freese

"Twittering One" wrote in message
On Feb 27, 2:10 pm, Michelle wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
buy anabolic steroids at wholesale prices...

Reported to the FBI.

--
26.2 Because I can

How did you do that? They block me email.

Yo twit!
How about finding a way to stop cross posting the animal rescue crap
into r.r and maybe we will tell the FBI to stop ignoring you and maybe
you can get three squares and cot at Gitmo(while it's still open). Do
you like water for your fluid of choice?

-D

Old February 28th 09, 02:55 AM posted to rec.running
Michelle

In article ,
"Doug Freese" wrote:

How about finding a way to stop cross posting the animal rescue crap
into r.r

Once she stopped running and started posting only her animal rescue and
other off-topic stuff here, I killfiled her.

--
26.2 Because I can
Old February 28th 09, 06:07 PM posted to rec.running
Michelle

In article
,
Surf McBrowse wrote:

How about finding a way to stop cross posting the animal rescue
crap into r.r

Once she stopped running and started posting only her animal rescue
and other off-topic stuff here, I killfiled her.

When was that, about eight years ago?

I think it was about a year ago.

--
26.2 Because I can

Looking for anabolic steroids,injectable steroids,oral steroids Try at Terepharmacy! terepharmacy Weights 0 May 25th 06 09:41 PM
Buy anabolic steroids jonathan Weights 0 April 11th 05 05:16 AM
Anabolic Steroids [email protected] Weights 1 August 10th 03 09:51 AM
Anabolic steroids Paul Weights 2 July 17th 03 10:44 PM