Training week ending March 1st 2009

Old March 1st 09, 03:44 PM posted to rec.running
rms

Default Training week ending March 1st 2009

Greetings wreck runners! Please tell us about your training week and
goals.

Saturday, several hours the length of the Pino trail; met The Kenyan near
the top, coming up while I was coming down. He was wearing what appeared to
be a sauna suit, probably training for mt. kilamanjaro ascent, who knows

Several days of biking, with stops along the route for core exercises &
stretching, with a 1 mile run up the trail at the mid-point.

rms

Old March 2nd 09, 06:15 AM posted to rec.running
rms

Saturday, several hours the length of the Pino trail; met The Kenyan near
the top, coming up while I was coming down. He was wearing what appeared
be a sauna suit, probably training for mt. kilamanjaro ascent, who knows

Who is "The Kenyan" sorry don't understand this reference?

Just a nickname, I'm assuming he's a pro training here. Japanese
runners also train here for international races, but I've only seen them on
pavement. A korean man won the last road marathon I was in (2:28), and said
he was training for one back home.

rms