Schwinn 6300.1 Treadmill Error Codes?

Old September 13th 03, 04:11 PM
Sten J. Olsson

Default Schwinn 6300.1 Treadmill Error Codes?

Hi all,

I'm trying to fix our Schwinn 6300.1 treadmill (~4.5 years old) and
keep getting "Error 3" when trying to use the treadmill and "Error 5"
during re-calibration. Anyone ever have these error codes before or
know where to find the definition of these codes?

Thanks Sten,

- NOTE: Please remove the capital letters from my email address if
sending email response.
Old February 25th 13, 02:20 AM
Krisanya Krisanya is offline
Junior Member

I really liked this*information.

Treadmill headrush? Help Me Aerobic 5 January 11th 14 09:14 PM
Exercycle vs. treadmill? Beowulf Aerobic 1 January 6th 04 12:40 AM
Which Treadmill to buy Dr_Dickie Walking 9 July 24th 03 04:38 PM
Which Treadmill to buy Bob Cardone General 2 July 24th 03 04:30 AM
Which Treadmill to buy Dr_Dickie General 1 July 23rd 03 01:34 PM