Assembly instructions for York 2600 home gym

Old September 15th 05, 06:00 AM
Subbu

Default Assembly instructions for York 2600 home gym

I recently bought a York 2600 mega gym. Have managed to assemble it, but
can't figure out how the cables are looped. I am looking for assembly
instructions for it. If you have the manual, I can buy it from you or can
pay to borrow it to make a photocopy.

Thanks.

Subbu

Old February 25th 13, 02:22 AM
Krisanya Krisanya is offline
Junior Member

Thank you for*your post!*Very interesting!