Anyone can recommend me gym near University and Dundas area?

Old February 4th 04, 08:18 PM
Apkesh

Default Anyone can recommend me gym near University and Dundas area?

Hi, I just move close to University and Dundas in Toronto. Does any
one know any gyms in the neighbourhood taht they can recommend me?
Thanks.
(please remove the word GYM from teh email
address)
Old February 25th 13, 02:19 AM
Krisanya Krisanya is offline
Junior Member