Music and Exercise - Survey Please Help!

Old May 21st 13, 02:05 PM
Spenca101 Spenca101 is offline
Junior Member

Default Music and Exercise - Survey Please Help!

Hey everyone,

I'm a third-year university student doing my Dissertation on individual uses of music and the potential benefits of listening to music during workouts.

I was wondering if anyone, who listens to music during their workout, would be kind enough to help me with my research by completing my survey - it won't take very long

You can access the survey he
http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?s...w608a9a4268176

A big thank you to anyone who does complete it, your participation is greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Fitness music and music equipment toole21 General 3 June 29th 13 11:12 AM
I want to join exercise to music course in London DaFitOne Aerobic 0 August 3rd 10 01:38 PM
Music for exercise trixi Aerobic 0 February 25th 06 01:02 AM
Heavy Metal Music, Culture and Philosophy FAQ (Metal as Music) mst Weights 0 October 25th 05 10:52 PM
article on music during exercise h squared Running 16 July 4th 05 05:55 PM