Measuring body fat....

Old July 10th 03, 03:49 PM
Carl Collins

Default Measuring body fat....

Can anybody tell me how to calculate bodyfat..
I keep reading about people mentioning percentages of bodyfat and am curious
so that I can compare with others........

Old July 10th 03, 09:10 PM
ignorcrew

http://www.enforcergraphics.f2s.com/formfem7.htm

Old July 10th 03, 10:17 PM
John M. Williams

"ignorcrew" wrote:
"Carl Collins" wrote:
Can anybody tell me how to calculate bodyfat..
I keep reading about people mentioning percentages of bodyfat and am

curious
so that I can compare with others........

http://www.enforcergraphics.f2s.com/formfem7.htm

That's an old link, and "Carl" sounds like a guy. Try this one:

http://www.rustyiron.net/bodyfat.htm

Old July 11th 03, 03:37 PM
ignorcrew

"Carl Collins" wrote in message ...
Yes indeedy i am a guy...
So stop sending pictures of girls or i will get sacked
"John M. Williams" wrote in message

"ignorcrew" wrote:
"Carl Collins" wrote:
Can anybody tell me how to calculate bodyfat..
I keep reading about people mentioning percentages of bodyfat and am

curious
so that I can compare with others........

http://www.enforcergraphics.f2s.com/formfem7.htm

That's an old link, and "Carl" sounds like a guy. Try this one:

http://www.rustyiron.net/bodyfat.htm

Sorry. This is the link I had book marked for my own use.

Body Training Systems Mel Aerobic 4 June 25th 04 06:37 AM
females all body shapes wanted for body building competition trickmaster Walking 0 January 21st 04 10:51 PM
females all body shapes wanted for body building competition trickmaster Aerobic 0 January 21st 04 10:50 PM
Sharper Image: Body Fat monitor Isiafs5 Aerobic 8 January 18th 04 11:26 PM
Get a lean body the right way! Screachy Preachy Aerobic 0 July 10th 03 05:12 PM