How to prevent ejaculation during running ???

Old March 5th 05, 06:49 AM
Paul Eisner

Default How to prevent ejaculation during running ???

I have a problem : While running, I will always get an erection and
ater a few minutes my penis will ejaculate its cum into my underpants,
soiling them.

This is embarrasing.

What can I do to prevent this?
Old March 5th 05, 08:07 AM
didgerman

"Paul Eisner" wrote in message
om...
I have a problem : While running, I will always get an erection and
ater a few minutes my penis will ejaculate its cum into my underpants,
soiling them.

This is embarrasing.

What can I do to prevent this?

Why prevent it? Why not start a running group of like minded folk.

Old March 5th 05, 09:07 AM
Flying Brian

"Paul Eisner" wrote in message
om...
I have a problem : While running, I will always get an erection and
ater a few minutes my penis will ejaculate its cum into my underpants,
soiling them.

This is embarrasing.

What can I do to prevent this?

I had this problem for years until my physio recommended a special 'runners
jock strap'.

I don't think these are generally available in sports stores, however ask
your physio. I'm sure this will help- relatively cheap also :-)

FB

Old March 5th 05, 11:01 AM
DadatHome

In article ,
"didgerman" wrote:

Why prevent it?

Damn right. I'd be out running 24/7.
as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long

Old March 5th 05, 12:05 PM
Twittering One

"I will always get an erection and
ater a few minutes my penis will ejaculate its cum into my underpants,
soiling them.

This is embarrasing.

What can I do to prevent this?"
~ Paul

.... perhaps discuss with a psychiatr...
O, never mind.

Old March 5th 05, 12:25 PM
Twittering One

good idea.
Ultra John, you and Paul go off,
do it in private, shoot off all over one another,
but please, not here,
an inappropriate place, an inappropriate time, etc.

Old March 5th 05, 02:41 PM
Miss Anne Thrope

"after a few minutes..." Yeah right.........like a jogger could ever
last 3 minutes, without spooging. "Oops, sorry." is the jogger's
mantra.

Old March 5th 05, 02:49 PM

PREVENT IT????????????
I strive for this. As a matter of fact I have even been arrested for
wanking it while I run.

Old March 5th 05, 03:22 PM
Len A.

I think your mistaking this discharge with what happens when you have
the clap.

Have a nice day!

Len