Impotence and premature ejaculation

Old October 23rd 05, 07:01 PM

Default Impotence and premature ejaculation

Attention men 18-98! Throw out your drugs, pills and pumps! Stay up
longer, harder and stronger...naturally and permenantly. E-mail me for
details.

http://groups.google.com/group/Mellenium-Male

Old October 23rd 05, 07:52 PM
TheBillRodgers

Will that make my favorite exercise last longer than 17 seconds?

http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/7...asstime5vk.gif

ups.com...

Old October 23rd 05, 09:00 PM
,

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:58:18 -0400, WillBrink
wrote:

E-mail me for
details.

Or not....

We know you already did Willlllllllllbur.
Old October 26th 05, 07:45 AM
Robert Schuh

GO **** YOURSELF SPAMMER!!

--