Ejaculation and Bodybuilding

Old June 12th 06, 02:26 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Default Ejaculation and Bodybuilding

I am wondering, does having sex 2-4 times a week stimulate the production of
testosterone or does it hurt it? I am 44 years old, and I am wondering what
I can do to generate greater testosterone production and any other hormones
that can help fight aging and help with weightlifting.

I am just interested in natural solutions. I have always thought that the
more I use it, the more the testosterone has to maintain production at a
high level. Am I wrong? Should I put away Wet Willie?

Old June 12th 06, 06:37 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

In article . net,
"Jebediah Butsch" wrote:

I am wondering, does having sex 2-4 times a week stimulate the production of
testosterone or does it hurt it? I am 44 years old, and I am wondering what
I can do to generate greater testosterone production and any other hormones
that can help fight aging and help with weightlifting.

I am just interested in natural solutions. I have always thought that the
more I use it, the more the testosterone has to maintain production at a
high level. Am I wrong? Should I put away Wet Willie?

If you are lucky to have sex 2 to 4 times per week, who cares? ;-)
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Old June 12th 06, 06:38 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

wrote:

I am wondering, does having sex 2-4 times a week stimulate the production of
testosterone or does it hurt it? I am 44 years old, and I am wondering what
I can do to generate greater testosterone production and any other hormones
that can help fight aging and help with weightlifting.

I am just interested in natural solutions. I have always thought that the
more I use it, the more the testosterone has to maintain production at a
high level. Am I wrong? Should I put away Wet Willie?

Come again?

snicker
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Old June 12th 06, 06:56 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

Sounds Seedy!

Old June 12th 06, 07:02 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

On 12 Jun 2006 09:56:49 -0700, "inf9antz" wrote:

Sounds Seedy!

In nautical terms this does not appear to be a very able semen!
Old June 12th 06, 07:12 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Jebediah Butsch" writes:

I am wondering, does having sex 2-4 times a week stimulate the
production of testosterone or does it hurt it? I am 44 years old,
and I am wondering what I can do to generate greater testosterone
production and any other hormones that can help fight aging and help
with weightlifting.

This seems like a reasonable post...

I am just interested in natural solutions. I have always thought
that the more I use it, the more the testosterone has to maintain
production at a high level. Am I wrong? Should I put away Wet
Willie?

And then things to downhill in a hurry.

I mean seriously, what's the point of living longer and being stronger
if you end up having less sex?

Jason
Old June 12th 06, 10:23 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Charles" wrote in message
On 12 Jun 2006 09:56:49 -0700, "inf9antz" wrote:

Sounds Seedy!

In nautical terms this does not appear to be a very able semen!

Come, come....

Old June 12th 06, 11:46 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 06:23:53 +1000, "mike" wrote:

"Charles" wrote in message
.. .
On 12 Jun 2006 09:56:49 -0700, "inf9antz" wrote:

Sounds Seedy!

In nautical terms this does not appear to be a very able semen!

Come, come....

This can only be described as the second "coming" as it has already
"come" and gone, viz:

Old June 14th 06, 02:20 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

wrote:

I am wondering, does having sex 2-4 times a week stimulate the production of
testosterone or does it hurt it? I am 44 years old, and I am wondering what
I can do to generate greater testosterone production and any other hormones
that can help fight aging and help with weightlifting.

I am just interested in natural solutions. I have always thought that the
more I use it, the more the testosterone has to maintain production at a
high level. Am I wrong? Should I put away Wet Willie?

Come again?

Charles,
This guy is a troll. I would ignore him or kill file him.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/