ephedra for weight loss

Old July 10th 03, 05:19 PM
Josh Brown

Default ephedra for weight loss

I am looking for the best/cheapest ephedra containing supplement for
weight loss. I am not interested in building muscle mass, only losing
body fat. I have some questions:

1. Does caffiene really help with weight loss when combined with
Ephedra? If not I'd rather have a supplement without caffiene.

2. Should I just take pure ephedra or a blend which contains other
supporting herbs and vitamins?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Old July 10th 03, 05:53 PM
John M. Williams

"Josh Brown" wrote:
I am looking for the best/cheapest ephedra containing supplement for
weight loss. I am not interested in building muscle mass, only losing
body fat. I have some questions:

1. Does caffiene really help with weight loss when combined with
Ephedra? If not I'd rather have a supplement without caffiene.

2. Should I just take pure ephedra or a blend which contains other
supporting herbs and vitamins?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

The "real" Josh Brown would know the answers to these
questions. And last we knew, he was still in the Deep South.
I doubt that he got a job working for Microsoft in Redmond,
Washington.

You need to work on your trolling skills. But nice try!

Old July 11th 03, 03:24 PM
Josh Brown

"John M. Williams" wrote in message ...
"Josh Brown" wrote:
I am looking for the best/cheapest ephedra containing supplement for
weight loss. I am not interested in building muscle mass, only losing
body fat. I have some questions:

1. Does caffiene really help with weight loss when combined with
Ephedra? If not I'd rather have a supplement without caffiene.

2. Should I just take pure ephedra or a blend which contains other
supporting herbs and vitamins?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

The "real" Josh Brown would know the answers to these
questions. And last we knew, he was still in the Deep South.
I doubt that he got a job working for Microsoft in Redmond,
Washington.

You need to work on your trolling skills. But nice try!

Uh, there are about 10,000 Josh Brown's in the US. The last apartment
building I lived in had another Josh Brown in it. In fact, do a search
for "Josh Brown" seattle on google and there are 2 who show up and
neither one of them is me.

I have no idea who this other Josh Brown must be that you would be
obsessed with him enough to have examined my headers, but I truly am
"a" Josh Brown and I truly wanted information about ephedra
supplements.

Man, some people out there are scary. I really hope that one day some
innocent posting of mine on the internet doesn't cause some psycho
nutjob to stalk me.

Old July 11th 03, 03:32 PM
Josh Brown

By the way, what did this other "Josh Brown" do to gain the ire of so
many in this newsgroup? Is there an army of bodybuilders out there who
want to destroy every person on the planet who unfortunately was named
Josh Brown? If so I guess I need to get some form of personal
protection.

Old July 11th 03, 04:05 PM
John M. Williams

"Josh Brown" wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote:
"Josh Brown" wrote:
[...]

OK, I'll accept that. But your email address of "googlemyass" sounded
like bait. If you want to understand why, just "google" Josh Brown's
ass under misc.fitness.weights. You'll learn a lot about one of the
genuine "psycho nutjobs" out there, a true icon within this newsgroup.

To answer your question, yes, caffeine will work synergistically with
ephedra. I'll save the physiology lesson for another time. But
why don't you want to use caffeine? If you don't like caffeine's
stimulatory effects, then don't take ephedra or ephedrine. You
won't like it, either.

If you want to use an EC stack, get pharmaceutical ephedrine
tablets and caffeine tablets. Most "blends" have crap you
don't need or don't want, or marginally effective ingredients
in less-than-effective amounts. If you want to use other
drugs/supplements, use them separately.

--
John M. Williams
------------

Old July 11th 03, 10:27 PM
Josh Brown

"Josh Brown" wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote:
"Josh Brown" wrote:
[...]

I use that email address because I think Google groups is kind of
lame, but it's the only way I have access from work.

To answer your question, yes, caffeine will work synergistically with
ephedra. I'll save the physiology lesson for another time. But
why don't you want to use caffeine? If you don't like caffeine's
stimulatory effects, then don't take ephedra or ephedrine. You
won't like it, either.

If you want to use an EC stack, get pharmaceutical ephedrine
tablets and caffeine tablets. Most "blends" have crap you
don't need or don't want, or marginally effective ingredients
in less-than-effective amounts. If you want to use other
drugs/supplements, use them separately.

Thanks for the advice. The reason I wanted to avoid caffiene was
because I have heard it is addictive and that you can get headaches if
you go without it after becoming addicted. I was just hoping that
maybe there was a blend out there that had some herbs and vitamins
that counteracted the negative effects of ephedra and caffiene.

Like, is there any 1 or 2 other supplements that you should definitely
take with ephedra and caffine? I've heard of people using asprin as
well, is that to cure headaches? Any other side-effects or common
combo supplements I should be aware of?

Also, what's the cheapest place to order this stuff?

Thanks...

My Weight loss Story Jenny Aerobic 0 April 28th 04 11:07 AM
Weight Loss Heart Rate vs. Cardio Giganews Aerobic 25 January 1st 04 10:32 PM
Where can I find a diet pill WITH EPHEDRA? TapewormVirgil Weights 34 July 13th 03 02:53 PM