This guy is 14 years old?

Old May 20th 04, 05:22 AM
Steven C

Default This guy is 14 years old?

Hey, maybe i am secretly jealous without knowing it... but this guy here
claims to be fourteen years old.

I guess he isnt that muscular, but i dont know. He seems pretty big for
a 14 year old.

http://images2.nexopia.com/users/1070/1070174.jpg
http://images2.nexopia.com/users/1053/1053804.jpg
http://images2.nexopia.com/users/1053/1053809.jpg

thought i would ask here, because i am in no position to say either way
since i am a newbie, etc etc.
Old May 20th 04, 05:29 AM
John Hanson

On Thu, 20 May 2004 03:22:23 GMT, Steven C wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

Hey, maybe i am secretly jealous without knowing it... but this guy here
claims to be fourteen years old.

I guess he isnt that muscular, but i dont know. He seems pretty big for
a 14 year old.

http://images2.nexopia.com/users/1070/1070174.jpg
http://images2.nexopia.com/users/1053/1053804.jpg
http://images2.nexopia.com/users/1053/1053809.jpg

thought i would ask here, because i am in no position to say either way
since i am a newbie, etc etc.

Doesn't seem that abnormal to me. I was at least that muscular at
that age but I carried a bit more bodyfat than him. I weighed around
150 at the time.

Old May 20th 04, 06:30 AM
John M. Williams

John Hanson wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2004 03:22:23 GMT, Steven C wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

Hey, maybe i am secretly jealous without knowing it... but this guy here
claims to be fourteen years old.

I guess he isnt that muscular, but i dont know. He seems pretty big for
a 14 year old.

http://images2.nexopia.com/users/1070/1070174.jpg
http://images2.nexopia.com/users/1053/1053804.jpg
http://images2.nexopia.com/users/1053/1053809.jpg

thought i would ask here, because i am in no position to say either way
since i am a newbie, etc etc.

Doesn't seem that abnormal to me. I was at least that muscular at
that age but I carried a bit more bodyfat than him. I weighed around
150 at the time.

A 14-year-old with full-length sideburns is probably getting an early
dose of testosterone.
Old May 20th 04, 02:12 PM
Jim Ranieri

"John M. Williams" wrote in message
John Hanson wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2004 03:22:23 GMT, Steven C wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

Hey, maybe i am secretly jealous without knowing it... but this guy here
claims to be fourteen years old.

I guess he isnt that muscular, but i dont know. He seems pretty big for
a 14 year old.

http://images2.nexopia.com/users/1070/1070174.jpg
http://images2.nexopia.com/users/1053/1053804.jpg
http://images2.nexopia.com/users/1053/1053809.jpg

thought i would ask here, because i am in no position to say either way
since i am a newbie, etc etc.

Doesn't seem that abnormal to me. I was at least that muscular at
that age but I carried a bit more bodyfat than him. I weighed around
150 at the time.

A 14-year-old with full-length sideburns is probably getting an early
dose of testosterone.

There are quite a few 14 year olds in my son's baseball league that are
pretty big. A few can drive the ball over the 300' fence. I think they're
putting something in the breakfast cereals these days.

Old May 20th 04, 04:08 PM
Me

Jim Ranieri wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote in message

There are quite a few 14 year olds in my son's baseball league that are
pretty big. A few can drive the ball over the 300' fence. I think they're
putting something in the breakfast cereals these days.

In some cases you've gotta wonder if those little marshmallows aren't
dbol tabs... :-0

Old May 20th 04, 04:10 PM
John Hanson

On Thu, 20 May 2004 07:12:49 -0500, "Jim Ranieri"
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

"John M. Williams" wrote in message
.. .
John Hanson wrote:

[...]

We had a couple of guys in school who had full beards by they time
they were 14. It's not normal but it isn't very unusual. Heck, I
went through puberty at the age of 10. Same deal.

Old May 20th 04, 04:14 PM
Lee Michaels

"John Hanson" wrote

Heck, I
went through puberty at the age of 10. .

If THAT isn't a setup line, I don't know what is.

cough

Uhhhh...., John, when do you think you will grow out of puberty??

Old May 20th 04, 04:18 PM
John Hanson

On Thu, 20 May 2004 14:14:56 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
wrote in misc.fitness.weights:

"John Hanson" wrote

Heck, I
went through puberty at the age of 10. .

If THAT isn't a setup line, I don't know what is.

cough

Uhhhh...., John, when do you think you will grow out of puberty??

Hopefully never as I still haven't figured out what I want to do when
I grow up.

Old May 20th 04, 05:09 PM
Bernie Brown

Yeah, my 14 year old son is 6' 1" and weighs 180 or 185 lb. He plays hockey
and basketball - on skates he is around 6'4". It seems that there are more
big kids (for their age) these days or I am shrinking (that could be).

Old May 20th 04, 06:08 PM
Jim Ranieri

"Me" wrote in message

Jim Ranieri wrote:
"John M. Williams" wrote in

message

There are quite a few 14 year olds in my son's baseball league that are
pretty big. A few can drive the ball over the 300' fence. I think

they're
putting something in the breakfast cereals these days.

In some cases you've gotta wonder if those little marshmallows aren't
dbol tabs... :-0

Barry Berries

Help! 800cal/day = good diet or ED? "Eat less, do more" not working? VLCD trap? vlcd_hell Weights 126 February 7th 04 01:21 AM
News Years Crew Invade Local Gym Ali Syed Weights 3 January 1st 04 11:50 PM
DC Training (long) T-REx Weights 24 November 15th 03 03:19 AM
Vicodin Abusing No-Integrity Hypocrite ATP Weights 103 October 9th 03 06:51 PM
Meeting the criteria for Officer training Eastward Bound Weights 21 September 4th 03 12:25 AM