New York City 20k route

Old March 3rd 04, 07:57 PM
Michel Corbin

Default New York City 20k route

I will be in New York for a long weekend and while there, I need to
get in my long run (training for Halifax Marathon). Any
recommendations for a 20km route? I'll do twice around Central Park if
I can't find anything else. Any running groups I could hook up with?

Thanks for your time.
Old March 5th 04, 05:09 AM
Wakeley Purple

Michel Corbin wrote:

I will be in New York for a long weekend and while there, I need to
get in my long run (training for Halifax Marathon). Any
recommendations for a 20km route? I'll do twice around Central Park if
I can't find anything else. Any running groups I could hook up with?

There's a pretty good path along the Hudson on the West side that runs for
several miles. Flat and pretty boring compared to Central Park. You could
combine them.

There are a couple of NYC running clubs, can't remember the websites. You
could google them.

--
Wake