Creatine and glutamine ?

Old November 4th 04, 03:56 PM
Sonco

Default Creatine and glutamine ?

Taking both of these at the same time, my brother said I should take them at
different times because they cancel each other out, he didn't remember where
he heard it , is he correct ?

Also since creatine pulls the potassium into the muscle, should I be
supplementing my potassium , and do they sell potassium supplements ?

Thanks

Old November 8th 04, 03:23 PM
Todd Walker

"Sonco" wrote in message ...
Taking both of these at the same time, my brother said I should take them at
different times because they cancel each other out, he didn't remember where
he heard it , is he correct ?

Also since creatine pulls the potassium into the muscle, should I be
supplementing my potassium , and do they sell potassium supplements ?

Thanks

Where did your brother hear that? It must have been a dream. Take both
of them at the same time. Actually glutamine won't do too much for you
anyway...better off spending that money on more protein and creatine.
Old November 9th 04, 04:39 AM
Axel of the North!

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:56:46 -0500, "Sonco" wrote:

Taking both of these at the same time, my brother said I should take them at
different times because they cancel each other out, he didn't remember where
he heard it , is he correct ?

Also since creatine pulls the potassium into the muscle, should I be
supplementing my potassium , and do they sell potassium supplements ?

Thanks

ever try potassium chloride? you can use it like salt (sodium
chloride)...
Old November 9th 04, 04:58 AM
Andrew Fulks

These powders are over-rated I recomend taking nothing the key is
consistancy. Once you rely mentaly and physicaly on something it is that
much harder to lift weights properly.

ange

Old November 9th 04, 05:16 AM
Keith Hobman

In article 5gXjd.155155$%[email protected], "Andrew Fulks"
wrote:

These powders are over-rated I recomend taking nothing the key is
consistancy. Once you rely mentaly and physicaly on something it is that
much harder to lift weights properly.

What do supplements have to do with 'lifting properly'?
Old November 9th 04, 06:11 AM
Proton Soup

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 03:58:57 GMT, "Andrew Fulks"
wrote:

These powders are over-rated I recomend taking nothing the key is
consistancy. Once you rely mentaly and physicaly on something it is that
much harder to lift weights properly.

The "supplement" he is referring to is nothing more than Morton Lite
Salt, the kind that some folks with high blood pressure use to reduce
their sodium input.

ange
"Axel of the North!" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 09:56:46 -0500, "Sonco" wrote:

Taking both of these at the same time, my brother said I should take them

at
different times because they cancel each other out, he didn't remember

where
he heard it , is he correct ?

Also since creatine pulls the potassium into the muscle, should I be
supplementing my potassium , and do they sell potassium supplements ?

Thanks

ever try potassium chloride? you can use it like salt (sodium
chloride)...

-----------
Proton Soup

"Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane
Old November 9th 04, 08:17 AM
David Cohen

"Keith Hobman" wrote
"Andrew Fulks" wrote:

These powders are over-rated I recomend taking nothing the key is
consistancy. Once you rely mentaly and physicaly on something it is that
much harder to lift weights properly.

What do supplements have to do with 'lifting properly'?

Making fun of the retarded kid? Not nice. Not Canadian.

WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH KEITH?

Old November 12th 04, 07:40 AM
Axel of the North!

.. .

wrote:

These powders are over-rated I recomend taking nothing the key is
consistancy. Once you rely mentaly and physicaly on something it is that
much harder to lift weights properly.

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 23:11:26 -0600, Proton Soup
wrote:
The "supplement" he is referring to is nothing more than Morton Lite
Salt, the kind that some folks with high blood pressure use to reduce
their sodium input.

vitaglo.com, NOW brand section, under "p": potassium chloride 8 oz.
is one dollar and ninety five cents as of nov. 12, 2004. it is like
salt. these are electrolytes (don't ax me why they mispelled "light").
chloride also assists in digestion, right? yeah.. health supplements.
or basic cooking ingredients... whateva! snap snap snap