Looking for trainer/coach in So. Cal (orange county)

Old November 10th 04, 06:13 PM
JimV

Default Looking for trainer/coach in So. Cal (orange county)

Hello - I'd like instruction on the execution of the power clean,
deadlift and bench press. I work the bench and deadlift currently but
I want to ensure that my form is ok. The power clean I'd be learning
from scratch. If interested, please email j_virgulak at yahoo dot com

Thanks.
Old November 11th 04, 07:54 PM
Pat Styles

"JimV" wrote in message
om...
Hello - I'd like instruction on the execution of the power clean,
deadlift and bench press. I work the bench and deadlift currently but
I want to ensure that my form is ok. The power clean I'd be learning
from scratch. If interested, please email j_virgulak at yahoo dot com

Thanks.

There's a guy at UCR who's supposed to be pretty good. You could also come down
to SD and go to one of Mike Burgener's clinics.
ps

Old November 12th 04, 08:24 PM
JimV

"Pat Styles" wrote in message news:[email protected]
"JimV" wrote in message
om...
Hello - I'd like instruction on the execution of the power clean,
deadlift and bench press. I work the bench and deadlift currently but
I want to ensure that my form is ok. The power clean I'd be learning
from scratch. If interested, please email j_virgulak at yahoo dot com

Thanks.

There's a guy at UCR who's supposed to be pretty good. You could also come down
to SD and go to one of Mike Burgener's clinics.
ps

Thanks Pat. I'll check it out.
Old November 12th 04, 10:06 PM
Pat Styles

"JimV" wrote in message
om...
"Pat Styles" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
"JimV" wrote in message
om...
Hello - I'd like instruction on the execution of the power clean,
deadlift and bench press. I work the bench and deadlift currently but
I want to ensure that my form is ok. The power clean I'd be learning
from scratch. If interested, please email j_virgulak at yahoo dot com

Thanks.

There's a guy at UCR who's supposed to be pretty good. You could also come
down
to SD and go to one of Mike Burgener's clinics.
ps

Thanks Pat. I'll check it out.

Cheers.
ps