New Obesity Drug

Old November 11th 04, 04:57 PM

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s54...
John HUDSON wrote:
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 00:25:15 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

"Grinch" wrote in message
o.uk...

The Voice of Reason wrote:

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

news:[email protected]_s01...

Something called Rimonabant, which apparently seems to help with

both

losing

weight and stopping smoking.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...ght-drug_x.htm

I've got an obesity drug: it's called the GYM!

Who wants an obesity drug?

Every drug company on the planet.

I suspect Lee, that they might just prefer and anti-obesity drug. Do
you really think that there is a market for an "obesity drug"? ;o)

Retard Hudson is trying to make a funny.

I referred to it as an obesity drug because that is what the media, the

docs
doing the research and the drug companies called it. If you want them to
change their definition, feel free to babble your incohereent bull**** to
them.

They will ignore you just like most folks here do.

Listen, ****face, why don;t you just admit that it was funny? Lee, I have
it on pretty good authority that if you eliminated the words "retard" and
"babble" from your vocabulary - that would leave around half the words that
you know. I am sure you are a lovely man. Stupid, but lovely.

Old November 11th 04, 06:08 PM
John HUDSON

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:50:55 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

John HUDSON wrote:
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 00:25:15 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

"Grinch" wrote in message
o.uk...

The Voice of Reason wrote:

[...]

Do they ignore me the way you do Lee?

Do they have me "killfiled" and then 'forget' and make a direct
response to me?

You really are a constant source of great amusement!! ;o)

Old November 11th 04, 06:10 PM
John HUDSON

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:29:32 GMT, Grinch
wrote:

John HUDSON wrote:
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 00:25:15 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

"Grinch" wrote in message
. co.uk...

The Voice of Reason wrote:

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

news:[email protected]_s01...

Something called Rimonabant, which apparently seems to help with both

losing

weight and stopping smoking.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...ght-drug_x.htm

I've got an obesity drug: it's called the GYM!

Who wants an obesity drug?

Every drug company on the planet.

I suspect Lee, that they might just prefer and anti-obesity drug. Do
you really think that there is a market for an "obesity drug"? ;o)

Maybe in Somalia

You make an astute and compelling point. I wonder why Lee can't think
laterally?!! ;o)

Old November 12th 04, 11:50 AM
Lucas Buck

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 00:33:00 GMT, "David Cohen"
wrote:

"Lee Michaels" wrote
"Grinch" wrote
The Voice of Reason wrote:
"Lee Michaels" wrote
Something called Rimonabant, which apparently seems to help with both

losing
weight and stopping smoking.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...ght-drug_x.htm

I've got an obesity drug: it's called the GYM!

Who wants an obesity drug?

Every drug company on the planet.

Lee, "obesity" drug as opposed to "ANTI-obesity" drug.

Anyway, there already exists a good, smokable obesity drug.

"'...ere"

David

gruyere?

Old November 12th 04, 06:14 PM
David Cohen

"Lucas Buck" wrote
"David Cohen" wrote:
"Lee Michaels" wrote
"Grinch" wrote
The Voice of Reason wrote:
"Lee Michaels" wrote
Something called Rimonabant, which apparently seems to help with both
losing
weight and stopping smoking.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...ght-drug_x.htm

I've got an obesity drug: it's called the GYM!

Who wants an obesity drug?

Every drug company on the planet.

Lee, "obesity" drug as opposed to "ANTI-obesity" drug.

Anyway, there already exists a good, smokable obesity drug.

"'...ere"

gruyere?

Yes. Exactly.