Ping Larry - The first 2 phrases

Old November 5th 04, 09:50 PM
Junior Rules!!

Default Ping Larry - The first 2 phrases

"Larry the ****ing Retard"

by tb

( sung to the tune "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" )

Larry the ****ing Retard
Had a teeny tiny brain
And if you ever met him,
You might even say he's lame!

All of the other gym bums
Used laugh and call him names
They would force poor Larry
To clean up all the gay's cum stains!!

hmmmmmmm maybe I should be a poet...

Old November 6th 04, 12:41 AM
User

hmmmmmmm maybe I should be a poet...

Or not.

Old November 6th 04, 04:40 AM
Larry Hodges

Junior Rules!! wrote:
"Larry the ****ing Retard"

by tb

( sung to the tune "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" )

Larry the ****ing Retard
Had a teeny tiny brain
And if you ever met him,
You might even say he's lame!

All of the other gym bums
Used laugh and call him names
They would force poor Larry
To clean up all the gay's cum stains!!

hmmmmmmm maybe I should be a poet...

LOL. Not bad. I can even hear the sleigh bells in the background.
--
-Larry
To email me, remove all the 2s

Old November 8th 04, 09:02 PM
Axel of the North!

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:50:33 -0500, "Junior Rules!!"
wrote:

"Larry the ****ing Retard"

by tb

( sung to the tune "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" )

Larry the ****ing Retard
Had a teeny tiny brain
And if you ever met him,
You might even say he's lame!

All of the other gym bums
Used laugh and call him names
They would force poor Larry
To clean up all the gay's cum stains!!

hmmmmmmm maybe I should be a poet...

YOU, sir, are an artist!

bravo!!!

time to feed the creative fires, old chum!

;^p

hagm!
Old November 8th 04, 11:02 PM
Carmen

On 8-Nov-2004, John HUDSON wrote:

YOU, sir, are an artist!

bravo!!!

time to feed the creative fires, old chum!

;^p

hagm!

I like you're style Axel, it just needs a little brushing up on the
English grammar!! ;o)

Indeed. There's a rash of that just lately.

Carmen

Old November 8th 04, 11:49 PM
Carmen

On 8-Nov-2004, John HUDSON wrote:

On 8-Nov-2004, John HUDSON wrote:

YOU, sir, are an artist!

bravo!!!

time to feed the creative fires, old chum!

;^p

hagm!

I like you're style Axel, it just needs a little brushing up on
the English grammar!! ;o)

Indeed. There's a rash of that just lately.

There is? Do tell!

----------Your-----------------------eyes work. Perhaps you can
puzzle it out on
---------------your--------------- own.

Carmen
Old November 9th 04, 12:20 AM
John HUDSON

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:49:31 GMT, "Carmen"
wrote:

On 8-Nov-2004, John HUDSON wrote:

On 8-Nov-2004, John HUDSON wrote:

YOU, sir, are an artist!

bravo!!!

time to feed the creative fires, old chum!

;^p

hagm!

I like you're style Axel, it just needs a little brushing up on
the English grammar!! ;o)

Indeed. There's a rash of that just lately.

There is? Do tell!

----------Your-----------------------eyes work. Perhaps you can
puzzle it out on
---------------your--------------- own.

-----------You-------------need to know
that-------------------I-------------------------have no intention
of ploughing through the heap of garbage that has been posted here for
the past few weeks just to verify that which
------------YOU---------------said!!

John
Old November 9th 04, 12:29 AM
Carmen

On 8-Nov-2004, John HUDSON wrote:

On 8-Nov-2004, John HUDSON wrote:

On 8-Nov-2004, John HUDSON wrote:

YOU, sir, are an artist!

bravo!!!

time to feed the creative fires, old chum!

;^p

hagm!

I like you're style Axel, it just needs a little brushing up
on the English grammar!! ;o)

Indeed. There's a rash of that just lately.

There is? Do tell!

----------Your-----------------------eyes work. Perhaps you can
puzzle it out on
---------------your--------------- own.

-----------You-------------need to know
that-------------------I-------------------------have no intention
of ploughing through the heap of garbage that has been posted here
for the past few weeks just to verify that which
------------YOU---------------said!!

Oh for crying out loud John! I wasn't sending you on some quest.
Look up further in this post.
No, forget it. Here is what I was referring to:
I like you're style Axel, it just needs a little brushing up
on the English grammar!! ;o)

Geez. Get some sleep or something. You're not functioning at the top
of your game today.

Carmen

History and Motivation of Larry Runnswim Larry Weisenthal Swimming 27 July 17th 04 09:45 PM
When knees go "ping" Dally Weights 26 May 15th 04 06:26 AM
Ping: Larry DaKitty Swimming 14 March 26th 04 05:26 AM
Ah Larry! rtk Swimming 266 December 24th 03 10:23 PM
URGENT PING: CARUTHERS CARSTAIRS-MacKRACKEN Your needed in UK.REC.WALKING: URGENT PING The Man in Black Walking in the UK 0 July 6th 03 10:30 PM