Ping Larry - The first 2 phrases

Old November 9th 04, 12:52 AM
John HUDSON

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 23:29:29 GMT, "Carmen"
wrote:

On 8-Nov-2004, John HUDSON wrote:

On 8-Nov-2004, John HUDSON wrote:

On 8-Nov-2004, John HUDSON wrote:

YOU, sir, are an artist!

bravo!!!

time to feed the creative fires, old chum!

;^p

hagm!

I like you're style Axel, it just needs a little brushing up
on the English grammar!! ;o)

Indeed. There's a rash of that just lately.

There is? Do tell!

----------Your-----------------------eyes work. Perhaps you can
puzzle it out on
---------------your--------------- own.

-----------You-------------need to know
that-------------------I-------------------------have no intention
of ploughing through the heap of garbage that has been posted here
for the past few weeks just to verify that which
------------YOU---------------said!!

Oh for crying out loud John! I wasn't sending you on some quest.
Look up further in this post.
No, forget it. Here is what I was referring to:
I like you're style Axel, it just needs a little brushing up
on the English grammar!! ;o)

This appears as though you are suggesting that my grammar is in error?

Geez. Get some sleep or something. You're not functioning at the top
of your game today.

I thought I was being fairly 'competitively humorous' responding to
you in the manner in which you responded to me!! ;o)

If it didn't measure up then please accept my humblest apologies!!

[That's sarcasm Wendy!!]

John
Old November 9th 04, 01:08 AM
Carmen

On 8-Nov-2004, John HUDSON wrote:

Oh for crying out loud John! I wasn't sending you on some quest.
Look up further in this post.
No, forget it. Here is what I was referring to:
I like you're style Axel, it just needs a little brushing
up on the English grammar!! ;o)

This appears as though you are suggesting that my grammar is in
error?

Boy this has been a long day. I was pointing out that your statement
to Axel was grammatically incorrect. It was ironic in light of the
subject of the sentence - Axel's grammar.
You wrote:
"I like you're style Axel..." "You're" is a contraction of the words
"you" and "are". The way you wrote it, the sentence starts out
"I like you are style Axel..." Not proper at all.
You meant to write "I like your style Axel...".

Carmen
Old November 9th 04, 01:21 AM
John HUDSON

You wrote:
"I like you're style Axel..." "You're" is a contraction of the words
"you" and "are". The way you wrote it, the sentence starts out
"I like you are style Axel..." Not proper at all.
You meant to write "I like your style Axel...".

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!!

I see what you mean and admit to my error; well spotted! ;o)

It's a silly error and all too common at Usenet, but not too often by
me I'm glad to say!!

1 to Carmen!! ;o)
Old November 9th 04, 01:29 AM
Lee Michaels

You wrote:
"I like you're style Axel..." "You're" is a contraction of the words
"you" and "are". The way you wrote it, the sentence starts out
"I like you are style Axel..." Not proper at all.
You meant to write "I like your style Axel...".

Carmen, you are making the mistake of trying to reason with the brit troll
Hudson.

He doesn't respond to reason and acts like he is far superior to us in any
way.

Sorry, sad little man, isn't he?

Old November 9th 04, 01:46 AM
Carmen

Hi,

You wrote:
"I like you're style Axel..." "You're" is a contraction of the
words
"you" and "are". The way you wrote it, the sentence starts out
"I like you are style Axel..." Not proper at all.
You meant to write "I like your style Axel...".

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!!

I see what you mean and admit to my error; well spotted! ;o)

It's a silly error and all too common at Usenet, but not too often
by me I'm glad to say!!

1 to Carmen!! ;o)

W00T! Internet money! Foreign internet money at that! G

Take care,
Carmen
Old November 9th 04, 01:47 AM
Carmen

You wrote:
"I like you're style Axel..." "You're" is a contraction of the
words
"you" and "are". The way you wrote it, the sentence starts out
"I like you are style Axel..." Not proper at all.
You meant to write "I like your style Axel...".

Carmen, you are making the mistake of trying to reason with the brit
troll Hudson.

He doesn't respond to reason and acts like he is far superior to us
in any way.

Sorry, sad little man, isn't he?

Except he did admit it this time. Probably did it just to tick you
off. G
Tricky devil.

Take care,
Carmen
Old November 9th 04, 04:55 AM
Axel of the North!

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 00:29:26 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

He doesn't respond to reason and acts like he is far superior to us in any
way.

Sorry, sad little man, isn't he?

you just dislike him because he's superior to U!
Old November 9th 04, 04:59 AM
Axel of the North!

You wrote:
"I like you're style Axel..." "You're" is a contraction of the words
"you" and "are". The way you wrote it, the sentence starts out
"I like you are style Axel..." Not proper at all.
You meant to write "I like your style Axel...".

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!!

I see what you mean and admit to my error; well spotted! ;o)

It's a silly error and all too common at Usenet, but not too often by
me I'm glad to say!!

1 to Carmen!! ;o)

methinks he makes more misteaks than he real-isis.

probably all those y'ears of weak-ends binge drinking on alcohol and
the destructive damage from possible auto-immune brain swelling from
lectin-related stuff.. in addition to the concomitant alcohol
toxicity.. it's worn on this poor brit's brain ts'wat it is...
Old November 9th 04, 09:20 AM
John HUDSON

You wrote:
"I like you're style Axel..." "You're" is a contraction of the words
"you" and "are". The way you wrote it, the sentence starts out
"I like you are style Axel..." Not proper at all.
You meant to write "I like your style Axel...".

Carmen, you are making the mistake of trying to reason with the brit troll
Hudson.

Surely that should be Brit troll Lee!!

He doesn't respond to reason and acts like he is far superior to us in any
way.

Surely you mean in every way Lee?

Sorry, sad little man, isn't he?

Well Lee, comparing our photographs at my web site, I'd say you don't
look so good yourself!! ;o)

http://www.fitnwell.net/MFW%20Photos.htm

History and Motivation of Larry Runnswim Larry Weisenthal Swimming 27 July 17th 04 09:45 PM
When knees go "ping" Dally Weights 26 May 15th 04 06:26 AM
Ping: Larry DaKitty Swimming 14 March 26th 04 05:26 AM
Ah Larry! rtk Swimming 266 December 24th 03 10:23 PM
URGENT PING: CARUTHERS CARSTAIRS-MacKRACKEN Your needed in UK.REC.WALKING: URGENT PING The Man in Black Walking in the UK 0 July 6th 03 10:30 PM