health and longevity

Old November 11th 04, 06:15 PM
David Cohen

Default health and longevity

DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!

Die.

"Dr. Anthony Taylor" wrote in message
hi everybody, let me call your attention to a very interesting book on
health and longevity, including cancer and AIDS! You must check it out:
http://I****sheep.org/book
I hope it can save your health. I love it! This info is so true!

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041107170658Q9m1KyA3

Old November 11th 04, 07:29 PM
Larry Hodges

David Cohen wrote:
DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!

Die.

"Dr. Anthony Taylor" wrote in message
hi everybody, let me call your attention to a very interesting book
on health and longevity, including cancer and AIDS! You must check
it out: http://I****sheep.org/book
I hope it can save your health. I love it! This info is so true!

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041107170658Q9m1KyA3

I like the website change. Nice touch.
--
-Larry
To email me, remove all the 2s

Old November 11th 04, 08:21 PM
Watson Davis

"Larry Hodges" wrote in
:

David Cohen wrote:
DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!

Die.

"Dr. Anthony Taylor" wrote in message
hi everybody, let me call your attention to a very interesting book
on health and longevity, including cancer and AIDS! You must check
it out: http://I****sheep.org/book
I hope it can save your health. I love it! This info is so true!

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041107170658Q9m1KyA3

I like the website change. Nice touch.

That's an ancient MFW tradition.

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
Old November 12th 04, 08:35 AM
Axel of the North!

http://templeofnature.org/book
I hope it can save your health. I love it! This info is so true!
---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20041107170658Q9m1KyA3

just drink green or white tea.