NO2 anyone using it?

Old November 12th 04, 07:44 AM
fletch

Default NO2 anyone using it?

hey was just wondering if anyone had tried or is using No2 supplement, ihave
taken it for 40 days now and the results have been okay, my pumps last
around 3 hours, but i feel i get more out of using creatine. I have yet to
use the two togather. Any thoughts on No2? pro or con?

Thanks in advance,

Doug Atkinson

Old November 12th 04, 07:03 PM
Bob Falooley

fletch wrote:

hey was just wondering if anyone had tried or is using No2 supplement,
ihave taken it for 40 days now and the results have been okay, my pumps
last
around 3 hours, but i feel i get more out of using creatine. I have yet
use the two togather. Any thoughts on No2? pro or con?

Thanks in advance,

Doug Atkinson

What is the point of "the pump?"

--Falooley
Old November 12th 04, 09:01 PM
Will Brink

In article ,
DZ wrote:

Bob Falooley wrote:
fletch wrote:
hey was just wondering if anyone had tried or is using No2 supplement,
ihave taken it for 40 days now and the results have been okay, my pumps
last
around 3 hours, but i feel i get more out of using creatine. I have yet
use the two togather. Any thoughts on No2? pro or con?

Thanks in advance,

Doug Atkinson

What is the point of "the pump?"

To generate lots of peroxynitrite from chronic increase in NO and
consequently develop dementia.

I pointed out the peroxynitrate link in my ebook, but people seem to
ignore it. Even if the product worked as claimed (and it dont) you don't
want chronicaly high NO levels.

DZ

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/