Box Squats vs Suited Competition Squats

Old November 16th 04, 10:26 PM
Publius Enigma

Default Box Squats vs Suited Competition Squats

I'm recently started doing a Westside Barbell routing where on some max
effort days I will do a 1 rep max of box squats. Since most Westside
lifters only do competition style squats in competition, I was wondering
what my max suited competition style squat would be compared to a max box
squat?