Which Treadmill to buy

Old July 23rd 03, 12:39 PM
Dr_Dickie

Default Which Treadmill to buy

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:52:06 -0700, "Doggie" wrote:

I've owned a NordicTrak and a treadmill. Nothing compares to the Gazelle
Elite. I love it, and, more importantly, I use it.

Just do NOT get a Nordic Trac treadmill, at least if you want to run
on it (IMHO). I got one, a when I ran on it, the deck broke. Since
then I have discovered that this is a common problem with the Nordic
Trac treadmill. If you want to get a treadmill to run on, expect to
spend $1500 or more.
Dr. Dickie
Skepticult member in good standing #394-00596-438
Poking kooks with a pointy stick
====================================
"Let be be finale of seem.
The only emperor is the emperor of ice-cream"
Wallace Stevens-1923
=====================================
Old July 23rd 03, 01:34 PM
Real Deal

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 06:39:26 -0400, Dr_Dickie
wrote:

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:52:06 -0700, "Doggie" wrote:

I've owned a NordicTrak and a treadmill. Nothing compares to the Gazelle
Elite. I love it, and, more importantly, I use it.

Just do NOT get a Nordic Trac treadmill, at least if you want to run
on it (IMHO). I got one, a when I ran on it, the deck broke.

I haven't heard much good about their treadmills either, so stick with
the eliptical trainer that does a much better job than a treadmill
anyway.