My Fitness Mission

Old April 22nd 11, 04:55 PM
Chillibird Chillibird is offline
Junior Member

Location: Tewkesbury
Smile My Fitness Mission

In January of this year I made a concious effort to improve my overall fitness and get a fitter leaner body.... During the previous 12 months I had attempted to get fit, and at times went to the gym/pool regularly, but often let my fitness regime lapse.
Since 4th January 2011 I have been to the gym 5 days a week every week, doing aerobic exercise on the rower, the treadmill and cycling. I swim regularly and take part in a aqua aerobics class once a week. On average I workout for about an hour... sometimes more, sometimes a little less.
My start weight was 8st 12lb... and I fluctuate now between 8st 4-6lb... my goal weight is prob between 7st 12lb and 8st...
I have definately gained muscle in my arms and legs, but still have some weight to lose around my middle...
I mix up my sessions to keep the workout interesting... at the moment I've found doing 10 mins on each machine but doing a hard paced workout gives me a good workout and my heart rate is quite often above 85%...
I wonder if anyone has any tips to kickstart the weight loss again, as I seem to have plateaued.
Old July 6th 11, 07:12 AM
AEKER AEKER is offline
Junior Member

I have very positive opinion for this forum because i really get benefit from here.So i will appreciate and say thanks to all the members.
fence for dogs

Last edited by AEKER : July 9th 11 at 05:18 AM.