A Fitness & exercise forum. FitnessBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » FitnessBanter.com forum » About FitnessBanter » About this forum
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

My Fitness Mission

Old April 22nd 11, 04:55 PM

First recorded activity by FitnessBanter: Apr 2011
Smile My Fitness Mission

In January of this year I made a concious effort to improve my overall fitness and get a fitter leaner body.... During the previous 12 months I had attempted to get fit, and at times went to the gym/pool regularly, but often let my fitness regime lapse.
Since 4th January 2011 I have been to the gym 5 days a week every week, doing aerobic exercise on the rower, the treadmill and cycling. I swim regularly and take part in a aqua aerobics class once a week. On average I workout for about an hour... sometimes more, sometimes a little less.
My start weight was 8st 12lb... and I fluctuate now between 8st 4-6lb... my goal weight is prob between 7st 12lb and 8st...
I have definately gained muscle in my arms and legs, but still have some weight to lose around my middle...
I mix up my sessions to keep the workout interesting... at the moment I've found doing 10 mins on each machine but doing a hard paced workout gives me a good workout and my heart rate is quite often above 85%...
I wonder if anyone has any tips to kickstart the weight loss again, as I seem to have plateaued.
Old July 6th 11, 07:12 AM

First recorded activity by FitnessBanter: Jul 2011

I have very positive opinion for this forum because i really get benefit from here.So i will appreciate and say thanks to all the members.
fence for dogs

Last edited by AEKER : July 9th 11 at 05:18 AM.