Sonic Stryke and Aero Drink System

Old April 30th 05, 09:30 PM
JAC

Default Sonic Stryke and Aero Drink System

Can the Aero Drink system be used with the new Sonic Stryke aero bars from
Profile?

Old May 11th 05, 05:10 AM
Triathlete

JAC wrote:

Can the Aero Drink system be used with the new Sonic Stryke aero bars from
Profile?

With your system, I think it depends on how far apart you have your
aerobars.

I really like the computer mount that comes with your bars. I just got
one for my own stryke aero bars and really like the position.
Old November 19th 13, 11:00 PM
Derevcere Derevcere is offline
Junior Member

What I*read*I really liked it.*Thank you for*your information!