Working the upper body while walking

Old May 22nd 12, 03:45 PM
hilton573 hilton573 is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Well!
sounds great!
i like personally this thread .
so thanks for share this nice and informative post.
:3:
Old August 21st 12, 03:44 AM
hello sunshine hello sunshine is offline
Junior Member

I think this is good because it is not just a typical walking thing. And same with others, may I ask for a video tutorial on how to do this? Thanks.
Old October 8th 13, 03:36 PM
Metody Metody is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello sunshine View Post
I think this is good because it is not just a typical walking thing. And same with others, may I ask for a video tutorial on how to do this? Thanks.
Yes it is. Walking is best type of exercise for our body and fitness.
Old October 9th 13, 11:16 PM
deseron deseron is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metody View Post
Yes it is. Walking is best type of exercise for our body and fitness.
What? You must be joking...
Old December 17th 13, 09:57 AM
Etikp Etikp is offline
Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to Etikp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygreen View Post
Good post.Walking is very good for keeping health and body fit.I did walking exercise regularly.And after reading above post I am going to fallow their tips.!!
I don't get it, how can you work your upper body while walking?
robotic vacuums reviews
Old March 7th 14, 11:39 PM
Jane McCafferty Jane McCafferty is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etikp View Post
I don't get it, how can you work your upper body while walking?
Very easily -- carry lightweight dumbbells with you.