BTW, Mr. Hogg, Did You Know ...

Old December 24th 06, 07:36 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
JMW

Default BTW, Mr. Hogg, Did You Know ...

.... that anyone in New York State who "holds himself out as being able
to practice in any profession in which a license is a prerequisite to
the practice" is guilty of a Class E felony? Hell, just the
unauthorized use the title is a Class A misdemeanor!

A sobering thought, indeed.
Old December 24th 06, 07:51 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Proctologically Violated©®

Default John Williams continues to blow Mr. PV

Did you know harrassing people on the web is at least a misdeameanor, esp.
when you have the ability for due diligence (i nyour case, the legal
obligation), and your accusations are false?
Bring it on, mutha****a....
Hellowwww, Wayne County.....

And do you know just how low you are stooping just because you've gotten yer
ass kicked about 6 times in one month?
Conversely......
So what about the Nazi research?
What about the 1st law?? Let's talk about yer lone cite....
Protein timing?? Creatine?
Oh, Deal-a-Meal??
Christ, John Williams the Plagiarist, arguing with you is like bowling.....
jmw sets himself up, just to be knocked down, again and again, and again.

Look, if we keep argering, you're pretty much guarownteed to be right sooner
or later, if that's what yer hopin for.
If you turn out to be right, finally, will you finally STFU??
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

Old December 24th 06, 08:07 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Curt

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:

Did you know harrassing people on the web is

John Williams' hobby?

To wit:

http://www.rustyiron.net/trollist.htm
http://www.rustyiron.net/curtpics.htm
http://www.rustyiron.net/curt_wts.htm
http://www.rustyiron.net/curtinfl.jpg
http://www.rustyiron.net/curt_rab.htm

Luckily, I enjoy the attention. And, hey, I also see Williams for what
he is - an ineffectual, hypocritical, arrogant, control freak who, hey,
probably really just needs a hug. ;o)

[...]

Look, if we keep argering, you're pretty much
guarownteed to be right sooner or later,

True. Statistically, that'd make some sense, right?

if that's what yer hopin for. If you turn out to be right, finally,
will you finally STFU??

Doubtful. Again, just a guess, but, hey, isn't it obvious?

--
Curt

Old June 22nd 14, 01:13 PM
Prelyudia Prelyudia is offline