Seeking recommendations for a light weight GPS.

Old May 22nd 08, 09:26 AM posted to misc.fitness.walking
Spartan613

Default Seeking recommendations for a light weight GPS.

**"John Heitmuller." wrote in message
Hi, does anybody have any recommendations for a light weight GPS
device? Iím mostly concerned with knowing how far Iíve walked. Iím
walking for fitness so I like to set goals for distance. This
currently limits me to trails and routes that I know the distance of
already. Iíd like to branch out to some unmeasured trails.

Thanks,
**John

If you want a wrist unit, take a look at the Garmin Foretrex. But if you
don't need a wrist unit, and you're on a budget, the standard Garmin E-Trex
will do the job.

Old September 15th 14, 07:52 PM
Djoh3221 Djoh3221 is offline
Banned

HI guys - thanks very much for posting this info.