Which workout program is best? Help please

Old August 3rd 15, 03:16 PM
rocksolid rocksolid is offline
Junior Member

Default Which workout program is best? Help please

I am 45 yrs old male and 5'9 210. My legs and arms are skinny but my stomach kinda big and my chest is flabby ( pretty huh? ) Despite that I am in pretty good shape but need to lose some pounds and tighten up those areas. I need advice on a program. I am dong the Jillian Michaels '30 Day Shred' DVD. I work out at home and I think it's pretty good but I am only doing the workout and not diet part. In a perfect world I would like a workout that was like 30 min long or less and pretty easy to do. I saw a program from a fitness trainer who is Asian but I forgot his name. Please let me know which program you think is best.
Old August 5th 15, 05:04 PM
rocksolid rocksolid is offline
Junior Member

nothing? No replays. IS anybody doing a workout? I was looking at this one.
Max Workouts Shin Ohtake

Workout Program Álvaro Rocha Weights 3 September 13th 05 08:31 AM
(Newbie) Rec for a workout program + questions SweetDeal Weights 2 January 27th 05 07:03 AM
Workout Program Wanted!! George Weights 6 September 14th 04 07:59 PM
New Workout Program - Need Advice stracy5 Weights 103 August 19th 04 07:58 PM
Inexpensive, Simple Workout Program Mike Crivello General 1 November 15th 03 06:34 PM