Fat butts roasting on an open fire.

Old December 23rd 15, 04:04 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance, sac.politics, misc.fitness.misc,alt.atheism, can.politics
Jim Bundy

Default Fat butts roasting on an open fire.

Bad farts nipping at your nose
Hound-dog howls being sung by a choir
And porkers dressed up with mashed potatoes

Merry Christmas Porkers!

Old December 29th 15, 08:16 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,sac.politics,misc.fitness.misc,alt.atheism,can.politics
Crisco Rendering

On 22 Dec 2015, "Jim Bundy" posted some
:

Bad farts nipping at your nose
Hound-dog howls being sung by a choir
And porkers dressed up with mashed potatoes

Merry Christmas Porkers!

Call us and we'll bring a truck right on over to load those porkers up.

7142975543
9095668980
8888953147