Android Versions and Memory Map qct files

Old January 25th 16, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Trevor[_4_]

Default Android Versions and Memory Map qct files

I use a Samsung S III running version 4.3 but would like to upgrade to a
Kitkat or Lollipop version of android. Are there aany problms with using
my OS qct files with these higher versions? (The only reason I wont go
to an iphone is my OS Maps)

---

Old January 26th 16, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.walking
Geo[_3_]

On Mon, 25 Jan 2016 18:20:03 +0000, Trevor
wrote:

I use a Samsung S III running version 4.3 but would like to upgrade to a
Kitkat or Lollipop version of android. Are there aany problms with using
my OS qct files with these higher versions? (The only reason I wont go
to an iphone is my OS Maps)

I can use my old (2004/5) qcts with MM Tracker on MotoG with Android
5.1.

BTW I don't think your post was an email regardless of what Avast
says...