Walking an average of 7K steps a day: Advice

Old February 11th 16, 10:49 AM
sqzr sqzr is offline
Junior Member

Default Walking an average of 7K steps a day: Advice

Hello

I am currently traveling Australia, my daily activities involve averaging 7K steps a day.

Would this provide any weight loss? Or is the calories burned to taken in relatively negligible? I know its hard to provide advice without knowing my calorie intake but I heard that 10K steps a day can lead to 1 pound lost a week on the average diet. My diet is pretty average with 3 normal portioned meals a day and little to no snacks in between. My height is 165cm and weight is 61kg.

Any simple advice would be appreciated.