I Want to buy Orca wetsuit, Size 8

Old August 24th 04, 02:38 PM
astaebell

Default I Want to buy Orca wetsuit, Size 8

I was sized for an Orca Predator 2 Size 8. I am still getting over the
sticker shock for that wetsuit. I would like to buy a used Orca (speedsuit,
predator, whatever), size 8. I only do 2-3 sprint tris per year, so I don't
want to drop a ton on a wetsuit. If you want to sell one to me, email me.
I've only been sized for the Orca, but if you know how sizing changes across
brands, I am open to others. I am 6'0'' and 174. Thanks.

--
Aaron S.

astaebell@[remove this]yahoo.com

information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in
whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless explicitly and
conspicuously designated as " E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not
constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a
contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of
sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers
of data to third parties.

Old November 19th 13, 10:59 PM
Derevcere Derevcere is offline
Junior Member

Many thanks for sharing good info…!!!)
Old December 21st 13, 11:52 AM
Etikp Etikp is offline
Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to Etikp

Quote:
Originally Posted by astaebell View Post
[...]

were you able to get what you were looking for?
robotic vacuums reviews