There's a new fish in the pool!

Old January 29th 05, 08:34 PM
MSEagan

Default There's a new fish in the pool!

This morning there was a guy at the pool that I met
and talked briefly with last weekend. He is as crazy
as I. In fact, he is in the water for even little longer than I!
He has a broken foot and cannot run yet. He does triathlons.Today when he
saw I was done, he
stopped and we talked more. It is so nice to
meet someone else who understands my insanity of
doing these super long workouts and all my cross training. He said he would
be there next Saturday. Swimming that length of time is
more fun when there is someone else doing it. I
find it e enjoyable to swim when the teams are working
out....the Y (my Saturday swim site) can get really dungeon-like and
lonely.Just when I thought I had met all the fish in this town, a new one
comes along...Marianne

Old January 29th 05, 11:05 PM
rtk

MSEagan wrote:

This morning there was a guy at the pool that I met
and talked briefly with last weekend................

.........Just when I thought I had met all the fish in this town, a new one
comes along...Marianne

Ahem....sounds promising.

Ruth K