Joint Pain and the Weather

Old September 10th 03, 03:57 PM
Wayne S. Hill

Default Joint Pain and the Weather

Rich B. wrote:

I don't have an answer for you, but, I'm in the same boat.
I'm 22 and have two artificial knees and two artificial hips
due to arthritis. One thing that helps my other joints
(which, thankfully, are nowhere NEAR as bad as my hips and
knees were) is a glucosamine and chondroitin supplement.
They're cheap so they're worth trying. They take some time
to work though (like a few weeks/months). That being said,
I'm still recovering from knee surgery and my knees go nuts
when it gets rainy. Also, I have less aches since I've
started working out. ~strat81

What are you allowed to do in your workout for your legs?

--
-Wayne