Pool

Old September 28th 05, 11:31 PM
Kurt

Default Pool

So far my experience with BLUE HAVEN POOL has been all but pleasant, they
have lied to us forget to add items to the contract etc.
So far it has taken them 4 months to get to the shotcrete stage.
In other words it took our builder 6 months from signing of house contract
to move in, Blue Haven can't finish a pool in 4 months and Quality
workmanship isn't all that good .
Lets say I would not recommend Blue Haven to my worst enemy.
Emil