Bench Pressing Problem

Old October 27th 05, 01:50 AM

Default Bench Pressing Problem

Im 14, and im tall, and really bony, i have no fat on me, i wiegh 120
pounds. I can only benchpress like 20lbs. i think there is something
wrong...does anyone know wut should i do?

thanks

Old October 27th 05, 01:59 AM
Bob Garrison

wrote in message
oups.com...
Im 14, and im tall, and really bony, i have no fat on me, i wiegh 120
pounds. I can only benchpress like 20lbs. i think there is something
wrong...does anyone know wut should i do?

thanks

Quit jerking off.

Old October 27th 05, 02:41 AM
My name is Earl

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:59:56 -0400, "Bob Garrison"
wrote:

Quit jerking off.

Dammit! You beat (pun intended) me to it.
Old October 27th 05, 03:09 AM
Dally

Bob Garrison wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Im 14, and im tall, and really bony, i have no fat on me, i wiegh 120
pounds. I can only benchpress like 20lbs. i think there is something
wrong...does anyone know wut should i do?

thanks

Quit jerking off.

The kid says he's 14. Can't you find a little human kindness in you
somewhere? Do you really think that's why he's weak, or are you just
trying to be funny by mortifying a kid? I guess what I'm asking is, did
you TRY to be an asshole or are just naturally one?

Dally
Old October 27th 05, 05:35 AM
Jeff Finlayson

nominaladversary wrote:

Im 14, and im tall, and really bony, i have no fat on me, i wiegh 120
pounds. I can only benchpress like 20lbs. i think there is something
wrong...does anyone know wut should i do?
thanks

20 lb is hard to believe. Is that 20 lb plus the bar or what?

How long have to been lifting? What do your workouts look like?