Shoe sizes - Asics, New Balance

Old November 4th 05, 10:00 PM
Mark \(MSA\)

Default Shoe sizes - Asics, New Balance

Does anyone have any idea if the above 2 manufacturers shoes are
comparable in size? I'm very happy wearing size 11US Asics, but want
to buy some NB's I've seen online. In general, do they come up the
same, smaller, larger?

TIA

--
Mark
_______________________________________

Old November 4th 05, 11:08 PM
TheEarlOfBillRodgers

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:00:45 GMT, "Mark \(MSA\)"
wrote:

Does anyone have any idea if the above 2 manufacturers shoes are
comparable in size? I'm very happy wearing size 11US Asics, but want
to buy some NB's I've seen online. In general, do they come up the
same, smaller, larger?

TIA

Go try them on you dikhead.
Old November 4th 05, 11:30 PM
Charlie Pendejo

Mark (MSA) wrote:
Does anyone have any idea if the above 2 manufacturers shoes are
comparable in size? I'm very happy wearing size 11US Asics, but want
to buy some NB's I've seen online. In general, do they come up the
same, smaller, larger?

I don't recall about larger or smaller, but every NB I've tried fits
quite *differently* from every Asics. In my case every (1) Asics size
8.5 fits my tootsies perfectly, and no NB running shoe has fit me well
enough to consider purchasing. Sloppy fit in the heel, for me.

I'm with the creep on this one: go try 'em at a real brick and mortar
store - a specifically running store greatly preferred - and if you
like them, buy them there. Otherwise if you do this mail order, be
prepared to ship 'em back - whether it's the sizing or just something
else which makes these shoes less than ideal for you.

Pendejo, hoping that Usenet posting isn't burning all my precious
glycogen

(1) except their cross country shoe, forget the name, which fit much
much smaller and I had to return them to Eastbay; but you don't mean
those

Old November 5th 05, 08:51 PM
Mark \(MSA\)

Mark (MSA) wrote:
Does anyone have any idea if the above 2 manufacturers shoes are
comparable in size? I'm very happy wearing size 11US Asics, but want
to buy some NB's I've seen online. In general, do they come up the
same, smaller, larger?

go try 'em at a real brick and mortar
store - a specifically running store greatly preferred - and if you
like them, buy them there.

Fair comment, guess I was trying to cut corners. I'll get down my
local and see what's what. Thanks for the reply.

--
Mark

Asics 2090 [email protected] Running 3 January 13th 05 02:58 PM
If the shoe fits. repost from 1998: A Tangent to Chondromalacia Ozzie Gontang Running 1 October 31st 04 05:17 PM
shoe weight and label claim Donovan Rebbechi Running 12 August 28th 04 05:27 PM
a asics shoe question marathoner52 Running 15 July 1st 04 08:29 AM
shoe review: Asics Verdict Donovan Rebbechi Running 2 March 8th 04 04:03 PM