pool

Old December 12th 05, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

Default pool

blush

;-)

Old December 12th 05, 01:31 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

Hi Dave, my Dutch classes are over for the year... is there a pool
session tomorrow night, or have I run out of those too? (and if there is
one, is it 7 or 7:30 start?)

Ta, Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Old December 12th 05, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

Peter Clinch wrote:
Hi Dave, my Dutch classes are over for the year... is there a pool
session tomorrow night, or have I run out of those too? (and if there is
one, is it 7 or 7:30 start?)

D'oh: sorry everyone, must check the To: field before sending email...
nul points for brains and observation!

Pete.

Old December 12th 05, 02:05 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

Bitstring , from the wonderful person
Peter Clinch said
Hi Dave, my Dutch classes are over for the year

Ah, you'll be able to say 'Ooops' in Dutch then. 8.

.. is there a pool session tomorrow night, or have I run out of those
too?

Well, don't keep us in suspense .. You've definitely run out of luck
though!

--
GSV Three Minds in a Can
Old December 12th 05, 03:07 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

GSV Three Minds in a Can wrote:

Ah, you'll be able to say 'Ooops' in Dutch then. 8.

"Ups", I think would be the way of it (the English "oo" comes out as
"oh") ;-)

Pete.

Old December 12th 05, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.walking

"Roos Eisma" schreef in bericht
Peter Clinch writes:

GSV Three Minds in a Can wrote:

Ah, you'll be able to say 'Ooops' in Dutch then. 8.

"Ups", I think would be the way of it (the English "oo" comes out as
"oh") ;-)

Oeps.

Indeed oeps! Or in modern Dutch : "O sh*t, nee he !

--
Theo
www.theosphotos.fotopic.net