seat clamp push back device?

Old August 8th 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Dave

Default seat clamp push back device?

a source, or sources, or brand name? thanks to all..

Old August 8th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Skippy

"Dave" wrote in message
oups.com...
a source, or sources, or brand name? thanks to all..

Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by a 'seat clamp push back device'?

Skippy
E&OE

Old August 9th 06, 06:25 AM posted to rec.sport.triathlon
JH

Skippy wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
oups.com...

a source, or sources, or brand name? thanks to all..

Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by a 'seat clamp push back device'?

Skippy
E&OE

Maybe he means one of these:

M2 Racer Saddle Module

http://www.m2racer.com/#
according to their website they are closing down

Google for more info eg:
http://tinyurl.com/lozyt
and here
http://tinyurl.com/nq3ho

jh
Old August 9th 06, 08:09 AM posted to rec.sport.triathlon
Skippy

"Dave" wrote in message
ups.com...
it occurred 2 me it's also a "push forward" thingie.. it clamps to the
seat post & the higher up clamps a saddle...

Skippy wrote:
"Dave" wrote in message
oups.com...
a source, or sources, or brand name? thanks to all..

Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by a 'seat clamp push back
device'?

Skippy
E&OE

If you want to have your saddle further forward:
http://www.profile-design.com/2006_p...t_forward.html
I think Bontrager make posts that can be used both ways round too.

Skippy
E&OE

Old September 23rd 13, 06:14 PM
Shyrshala Shyrshala is offline
Junior Member

What I*read*I really liked it.*Thank you for*your information!

Sitting in an Empty Boat with Penduluming Knees Was ...with Lifted Knees Ozzie Gontang Running 22 June 17th 05 07:05 PM
Hardgainer Bodybuilding & Weightlifting FAQ Rolo&Maria Weights 30 December 29th 04 09:32 PM
Vicodin Abusing No-Integrity Hypocrite ATP Weights 103 October 9th 03 05:51 PM
Back to back... Top Sirloin Weights 10 September 18th 03 08:08 PM
How to conquer back pain at home by yourself... Scott Carrell Walking 0 June 30th 03 08:25 PM