Look 496 Tri Frame??

Old September 10th 07, 02:31 PM posted to rec.sport.triathlon

Default Look 496 Tri Frame??

Hi
Was wondering if anyone has any personal experience with the frame,
the frame seems to be quite heavy at 2.2kg, thats like a full 1kg
heavier than normal time trial bikes??

So I guess its not ideal for climbing then

Any comments??
Chris

Old August 18th 13, 09:32 AM
Privete Privete is offline
Junior Member

Many thanks for sharing good info…!!!)
www.myannualcreditreport.com

Kaffenback Frame Paul Walking in the UK 1 September 2nd 05 06:05 PM
Madone frame Tom Wheeler Running 1 June 23rd 05 01:19 PM
Can we change our Frame? Andrew Behm Weights 15 March 18th 05 11:08 AM
Felt 2004 B2 Frame vs 2005 S32 Frame ChronoFish Triathalon 0 March 3rd 05 03:36 AM
BEST tri frame for 185 lb guy biknfool Triathalon 4 November 12th 03 04:50 PM