Best way to burn calories

Old April 10th 13, 08:08 AM
Stephanie Ingram Stephanie Ingram is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
On 11/08/11 12:38 p, Duncan Heenan wrote:
I disagree. Swimming is non weight bearing. test show that running burns
many more calories per minnute than swimming. This is also bourne out by
the fact that some very good swimmers (sepecially marathon swimmers) are
quite fat.

I agree about running over swimming (assuming that your frame can take
the punishment) but how do you define "quite fat"?
The best way to burn this excess fat is to maximize and exploit your caloric burn during each exercise.
Old June 12th 13, 02:11 PM
Helas Helas is offline
Junior Member

According to me running is better than swimming but if you swim It's mean you have also tone your body with burning calories. So That was the big reason that people prefer to do swimming.
Old September 20th 13, 02:20 PM
Martin125 Martin125 is offline
Junior Member

Exercise is the best way to burn the calories and get rid of all unnecessary body weight.
Set a regular workout plan for the permanent control on your weight.

Last edited by Martin125 : September 23rd 13 at 01:15 PM.
Old May 30th 14, 10:42 AM
ricky ricky is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
On 11/08/11 12:38 p, Duncan Heenan wrote:
I disagree. Swimming is non weight bearing. test show that running burns
many more calories per minnute than swimming. This is also bourne out by
the fact that some very good swimmers (sepecially marathon swimmers) are
quite fat.

I agree about running over swimming (assuming that your frame can take
the punishment) but how do you define "quite fat"?
I think we should not compare swimming with running both of these exercise play different role , however running is always better then swimming becasue in running every part of body move in a better way rather then swimming.
lakecounty

Last edited by ricky : June 2nd 14 at 07:39 AM.
Old March 30th 17, 08:55 AM
Billy Pro Billy Pro is offline
Junior Member

Running is a really good way to burn calories that I used. 10 km/a day