Weightlifting Workouts

Old November 10th 14, 01:38 PM
oneamous oneamous is offline
Junior Member

Send a message via AIM to oneamous Send a message via Skype™ to oneamous
Default Weightlifting Workouts

Interesting thread, but I think generally that most people work out
way too much. Don't forget, muscles need rest to grow.

I would be interested to know how much did you work out when you just
stared your muscle building program?

Let me know...