The Mighty Atom

Old December 22nd 14, 02:22 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Steve Freides[_2_]

Default The Mighty Atom

David Solimano wrote:
On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 08:40:49 -0500, "Steve Freides"
wrote:

A great project if you're looking to contribute to the good cause of
documenting a real, old-time strongman whose life and accomplishments
are largely unknown today.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-mighty-atom

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Brilliant, I shall be sending some $ to the cause. Thanks for posting
this.

Thanks very much - not my project but a very worthy one.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com