1970s or 80's TV Fitness Instructor (on Sat AM)

Old June 4th 15, 08:43 AM
Babs17 Babs17 is offline
Junior Member

Default 1970s or 80's TV Fitness Instructor (on Sat AM)

My sister & I used to LOVE watching this TV exercise show in either the late 1970's or early 1980s. I'm pretty sure she was on Sat mornings. For YEARS we thought her name was Janice Slaw, but I'm trying to find her on the Internet & I'm unsuccessful. It would mean a lot if anyone could shed some light on either her correct name or just a guess on the spelling??!! Janet? The last name sounded like "Slaw". Thank You!! Enjoy your workout today!!
Babs

Working as a fitness instructor spaghettisquash Aerobic 2 June 9th 06 03:41 AM
fitness instructor qualifications chibo Weights 8 November 1st 05 01:02 PM
Aerobics fitness instructor certification Desi Aerobic 2 July 11th 05 06:26 PM
c. 1970s fitness program? Leo General 0 October 8th 04 04:20 PM
Fitness Instructor Courses..... Jessica Aerobic 0 April 9th 04 07:16 PM