Disaster on the trail

Old August 10th 15, 03:58 AM posted to rec.running
Bart Mathias

Default Disaster on the trail

On Tue, 4 Aug 2015 19:36:17 -0700 (PDT)
Ed Prochak wrote:

Well, it began as a simple trail run on Sunday evening. Not a mountain trail
but a bridal (horse) trail I have run many times before. Recently it has
seemed less used now that there are new sections to the park that even have
paved trails in parts.

Great story. I haven't had any runs like that, but it reminds me of a hike
I took a wrong turn on once.
--
Bart Mathias

Today was a disaster Beginning runner Running 11 December 30th 06 04:13 PM
Disaster at the summer olympics Bethowmuch Running 1 August 17th 04 06:55 AM
meet disaster report Will Weights 6 July 14th 04 06:10 AM
bu$h's Iraq disaster goes from bad to worse. Hank Weights 32 May 27th 04 03:37 AM