Push up / Sit up Question

Old February 8th 12, 10:20 AM
aeronmarino aeronmarino is offline
Banned

Push ups and sit ups exercise both of are very useful for your body stretching . Push ups give you big and strong chest and sit ups give you perfect belly . Do not do more sit ups more than one time in a week because this is very stretching exercise for your belly muscle . Beware during this exercise . Do not give more pressure during push ups and sit ups.
Old March 24th 12, 05:37 AM
lipsyzipsy lipsyzipsy is offline
Banned

I have been doing pushups for many years now and I don't other workout. Push 4 sets of pushups everyday is good enough for me.
Old September 18th 12, 07:33 PM
Darian Darian is offline
Junior Member

The quantity of push ups and sit ups you should or can do and how often is determinant on how easily your system can restore and fix itself. The quantity of force ups and sit ups and how often can also be improved gradually depending on your overall wellness and fitness.
Old September 19th 12, 04:53 AM
scalleywag scalleywag is offline
Junior Member

Just remember that if you go to failure then you will most likely need at least a day of recovery time before you can do situps or pushups again!
__________________
Check out my site produmbbellworkouts.com for some good dumbbell workout routines
Old October 12th 12, 04:01 PM
Abbie Abbie is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Freides View Post
wrote in message
Are these best done daily or two/three times a week, like weights?

There is no one best schedule for bodyweight exercises or weights.
There are many possibilities, some of which will work better for some
goals than others. State a goal as a starting point and perhaps we can
comment further.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com
When I worked out on a regular basis, running every day, weights four days a week, I used to do sit ups and push ups five nights a week just before getting into bed. I was a great way to end the day.
Old December 10th 12, 09:21 AM
tatwizard tatwizard is offline
Junior Member

Hi Steve
Remember is that leg lifts are also good to do. Tthere is a strong response to treatment.
Get Free Ebooks for Body Building and Fitness step-by-step
Guide for newbie to professional
http://www.takealike.com

push up ultra Weights 7 November 22nd 07 07:56 AM
A question about military push-ups Good people of YCDTOTV Aerobic 11 January 28th 05 07:44 PM
A question about military push-ups Good people of YCDTOTV General 11 January 28th 05 07:44 PM
Help! I can't do push-ups or sit-ups!!! Bruno Beam Weights 5 December 12th 04 06:31 PM
Hindu push-ups and Dive bomber push-ups Simon General 4 January 20th 04 03:03 PM