I cant balance...

Old July 29th 08, 02:22 AM posted to misc.fitness.misc
workat0it

Default I cant balance...

So my friend decided to take me surfing for the first time the other
day and it was such a blast.. Although iím not very good yet.. he says
i need to work on my balance.. Does anyone know of an exercise or some
type of equipment that would help me work on my balance when iím at
home?? This way next time i can actually stand on the board for more
then a second..

--
Posted at author's request, using moderated http://www.thefitnessforum.net interface
Thread archive: http://www.thefitnessforum.net/balance-ftopict8834.html

New Balance Vern Torino Running 30 December 22nd 04 03:35 AM
New Balance 991 CHRISTOPHERGUESS Running 0 June 24th 04 03:20 PM
New Balance RC330 Joe Running 2 March 29th 04 06:46 AM
Am I Out of Balance? Bruce Weights 3 December 11th 03 03:31 PM
New Balance 901 Jesus Alvarado Running 34 November 22nd 03 03:51 PM