FS: Softride Power Wing 700

Old September 26th 03, 08:15 PM
Mike Conway

Default FS: Softride Power Wing 700

For those of you that know (or knew) Ken DaVico, I bought this bike from him
about 2 1/2 years ago *and have not ridden it!!*

Anyway..

1998 model, probably less than 500 miles ridden (and none by me!)
DuraAce components
Kinesis AirFoil aluminaero bladed fork
Flite Titanium saddle
DuraAce pedals
X-Wing bars
Spinergy Rev-X front/ Specialized Trispoke rear tubular wheels

Deal will include all of the above plus the original fork and a 3-year old
Pedal Pack Hard UPS'able case

$1500 "obo"

Email me directly for more info and pics if interested

Mike Conway
Danville, California

Old September 27th 03, 01:45 AM
Mike Conway

Please explain the "(or knew)" part of that. Ken is still with us, isn't
he?

Poor choice of words, I suppose...!

Mike C

Old October 1st 03, 02:08 AM
IMKen

Yes, he is still here lurking now and then. Been a long while though and I
thought this funny.

Anyway, that is one great deal and a fine bicycle. It was used very little
and only in a couple races where it set new age group records on each time
out. That case is worth $350 by itself.

Ken

"Tom Henderson" wrote in message
8.17...
(Mike Conway) wrote in

news:[email protected]
m26.aol.com:

Please explain the "(or knew)" part of that. Ken is still with us, isn't
he?

Poor choice of words, I suppose...!

Mike C

Whew! Glad to hear it.

Old October 1st 03, 03:03 AM
Tom Henderson

"IMKen" wrote in
:

Yes, he is still here lurking now and then. Been a long while though
and I thought this funny.

Anyway, that is one great deal and a fine bicycle. It was used very
little and only in a couple races where it set new age group records
on each time out. That case is worth $350 by itself.

Ken

"Tom Henderson" wrote in message
8.17...
(Mike Conway) wrote in

news:[email protected]
m26.aol.com:

Please explain the "(or knew)" part of that. Ken is still with us,
isn't he?

Poor choice of words, I suppose...!

Mike C

Whew! Glad to hear it.

Good to hear from you! Haven't caught up with your son in a while either.
Hope everyone is doing well. Whatcha training for lately? Why don't you
and Rich come do my 1st IM with me next year in Panama City Beach?

Tom

Tom